Novegro Hobby Model Expo sept. 2016

Do you understand Italian? No? Well... No Problem!!! Here we speak in English!
Use this section to help yourself in the RV world!

Moderatore: Michelangelo

Rispondi
Kratos

Novegro Hobby Model Expo sept. 2016

Messaggio da Kratos » mer 21 set 2016, 23:17

Hi guys, as you can read in the title, I'm gonna talk about this italian event. Hobby Model Expo is a fair of all types of models (static, dinamic, cars, ships, planes, mini 4wd, drift, robots, etc. etc.)
situated in Novegro. why am I talkin about this? the answer is simple. for the third time in its history (the second for this year) Aliasrevoltmaster is gonna partecipate as expositor!
the last time, last april, we showed the game to everyone who stopped in our stand, talking about it and it's development (rvgl included) and allowing people to try it, up to 4 players at a time.
we also showed our personal new released cars and tracks, our personal rc simulator and 3d printer (both made by Lo Scassatore) and more. it was really cool. starting from next friday we will do the same things, I think, showing our new creations and the new rvgl versions (we didn't and we won't take merits for that, credits go to the respective creators), hoping to get more attention by people. if you have the chance to visit Hobby Model Expo (I know it's difficult but never say never) come to our stand!
after the conclusion of the fair we'll post some pic and video about it, so stay tuned!
see ya!
Pagina ufficiale K-3D

se volete una livrea personalizzata chiedete pure a me
"Non è una questione di cosa puoi o non puoi fare, certe cose vanno fatte e basta" - Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII
Non c'è niente di più cattivo di un buono che diventa cattivo

La mia ARM Card

Rispondi