Ciao / Hi

The right place where a non-italian speaking guest can introduce himself in the ARM community!

Moderatore: Michelangelo

Rispondi
VaidX47
Contatta:

Ciao / Hi

Messaggio da VaidX47 » lun 5 dic 2016, 21:18

[Messaggio Inglese]
Hello there! I was informed by an admin to make at least one post, so my account could be validated. And I completely forgot about it, whoops. :roll:

Since I am a simple minded person, I will be short with my introduction.
From what you see, I am definitely not Italian, so I can only communicate in English, and am a member of the English community.

In the Re-Volt community, I've been around since 2011 (was playing online on RVHouse). Nowadays I mostly lurking in forums and moderating our Discord server (more info in ciccio's topic). Still playing one or two online races per week.
What else? Well, I am also a track moderator in RVZ (revoltzone.net) and a global moderator in ORP (Our Re-Volt Pub) forum. I've made some custom / additional content for Re-Volt few years back.

Some of your forum members may know or not, one of my tracks called: "Simple Dirty Raceway Playground" was apparently used in your AI car championship (I don't remember the exact name). I was glad to see it. :-)

My other aliases: VaiDuX461 (former) and Vaid.

Hopefully I won't be a random *foreign intruder* here. I've seen your forum long time ago, and was also interested in custom content which couldn't be found anywhere else. Although, I won't be really active here by making new posts, but I'll definitely won't forget to check your forum from time to time.

I guess that was all. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

P.S. To admin: 3 or 4 years ago there was someone who made an account with my former / very similar nickname (Vaidux462) on your forum. Unfortunately, I was informed too late about this situation, and then completely forgot about it, because he is now inactive. From his terrible English posts and what not, the member was suspected as "Platform", who joined our forums around the same time. He had the exact same terrible English there too.
What I'm saying is, that guy was not me. At all!
I'm sorry for what he has done that time. Our members had some problems with him (including ruining the Re-Volt Wikia articles as well).
If there is any way to change his account name, or even delete it, I would be very grateful. I don't want to be wrongly associated with him in any way.

This was one of the reasons why I joined your forum (and one time before as well, but it was deleted before validation), so that *fakers* couldn't steal my name again.

Thanks for understanding.
Ultima modifica di VaidX47 il mar 6 dic 2016, 1:42, modificato 7 volte in totale.

Marco repainter

Re: Ciao / Hi

Messaggio da Marco repainter » lun 5 dic 2016, 23:38

Hi Vaid!! I'm glad to see you here! I am one of the first player that joined Discord of RV Live when it had few member. I don't know if you remember me. My alias in Discord is Manwe. Anyway...
:welcome: in ARM! :-)
Ultima modifica di Marco repainter il lun 5 dic 2016, 23:39, modificato 1 volta in totale.
"Banca MediolARM: costruita intorno al rep" cit. Michelangelo :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
"Una RRN senza bonus è come una corsa ai ladder, con la differenza che non c'è un tasto di restart
e che gli altri saranno sempre migliori di me."
ARM Card

Hermes

Messaggio da Hermes » mar 6 dic 2016, 1:26

Hi Vaidux! It's a honor to have the true you amoung us! :-) :welcome: The tournament you have mentioned is called Re-Volt Artificial Intelligence and it was conceived by Lo Scassatore ( |-( lol ) and organized by me! I've chosen your track because is one of the few dirt tracks that has also the reverse version, so I thank you to have build this track and I'm sorry if I don't have asked your permission to use it! :allah:
"I computer sono incredibilmente veloci, accurati e stupidi. Gli uomini sono incredibilmente lenti, inaccurati e intelligenti. Insieme sono una potenza che supera l'immaginazione." (Albert Einstein)

"Se i fatti e la teoria non concordano, cambia i fatti." (Albert Einstein)

I miei Tornei:
SpoilerMostra
1 - Toshinden ARM Challenge
2 - VII Compleanno Forum ARM
3 - Re-Volt Artificial Intelligence Pre-Season - F2
Hermes's ARM Card

Drakan
Contatta:

Messaggio da Drakan » mar 6 dic 2016, 2:39

welcome on ARM!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
VaidX47 ha scritto:P.S. To admin: 3 or 4 years ago there was someone who made an account with my former / very similar nickname (Vaidux462) on your forum. Unfortunately, I was informed too late about this situation, and then completely forgot about it, because he is now inactive. From his terrible English posts and what not, the member was suspected as "Platform", who joined our forums around the same time. He had the exact same terrible English there too.
What I'm saying is, that guy was not me. At all!
I'm sorry for what he has done that time. Our members had some problems with him (including ruining the Re-Volt Wikia articles as well).
If there is any way to change his account name, or even delete it, I would be very grateful. I don't want to be wrongly associated with him in any way.
Don't worry, sure our admins will provide to protect your name from these fackers now that all we know that problem :-)
"più ti avvicini alla luce, più grande diventa la tua ombra" Kingdom hearts

Kratos

Messaggio da Kratos » mar 6 dic 2016, 13:12

Hi VaiDuX, :welcome: on ARM!
We're happy to meet 'the original one' :lol2:
don't worry about fake accounts, we had doubts about the identity of the other vaidux, and now we have the confirm we were right.
I wish you to have fun with us and if you'll join some of our tournaments we'll be happy to race with you :-)
Pagina ufficiale K-3D

se volete una livrea personalizzata chiedete pure a me
"Non è una questione di cosa puoi o non puoi fare, certe cose vanno fatte e basta" - Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII
Non c'è niente di più cattivo di un buono che diventa cattivo

La mia ARM Card

Gigi
Utente

Messaggio da Gigi » mar 6 dic 2016, 15:10

:welcome: on ARM
Targhette:
Immancabili Venice Trophy:
1047 1287 1362

Stefano

Messaggio da Stefano » mar 6 dic 2016, 17:10

:welcome: on ARM Vaid!! :D :appl:
My ARM card 12

"Nel mio biglietto da visita sono un presidente d'azienda. Nella mia mente sono uno sviluppatore. Ma, nel mio cuore, sono un giocatore." (Satoru Iwata)

SpoilerMostra
10 465
Per non dimenticare...

AngelS93
Utente

Messaggio da AngelS93 » ven 9 dic 2016, 11:32

:welcome: to ARM Vaid! :D
Classe '93, in cerca di un posto nel mondo vagando con Humma per il Toytanic.

1078 "Spectare o non spectare? Questo è il dilemma"
autore immagine: WheelSmith18

TheFactor82
Amministratore
Contatta:

Messaggio da TheFactor82 » dom 11 dic 2016, 22:34

Sorry for this late reply VaidX47!!!

I've changed Vaidux462 nick name into "ImNotVaidux462".
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
(if he wants to re-enter in our forum, obviously he must contact me, and I will let him to choose another nickname that NOTHING has to do with you!)
My Gp's:
10 Settembre 2000: Monza - ITA (F1)
24-25 Aprile 2004: Imola - RSM (F1)
07 Ottobre 2007: Monza - ITA (WTCC)
31 Agosto 2008: Misano - ITA (MOTOGP/250/125)
05-07 Settembre 2008: Spa Francorchamps - BEL (F1)
20-22 Luglio 2012: Hockenheimring - GER (F1)
07 Settembre 2014: Monza - ITA (F1)
14 Aprile 2018: Roma - ITA (FE)

My ARM Card

Michelangelo
Moderatore

Messaggio da Michelangelo » ven 16 dic 2016, 1:19

:welcome: on ARM VaidX47! Sorry for the late! :D
Vincere non è importante, è l'unica cosa che conta - Gianpiero Boniperti

Sono felice che abbiate sorriso, esultato, pianto, cantato, urlato per me e con me. Per me nessun colore avrà tinte più forti del bianco e nero. Avete realizzato il mio sogno - Alessandro Del Piero

Immagine

La mia ARM Card

Rispondi